In "My Hymnals" there are 19 items that show a "Currently unavailable" tag. I don't know what is meant by this. Click here to see an example. Most of these are fairly ephemeral or otherwise relatively unimportant items from the point of view of the Hymnary.org database as a whole, but there are exceptions, probably most notably SH2012. What does this tag really mean, and is there a way to get it removed? It does not mean that they don't physically exist, nor does it mean that the spreadsheet for it is empty.
Also, I had an item in "My Hymnals" called "Shaping Sanctuary", and today I thought I would add to the list of hymns in it, but when I put the title in the search bar I got a result that led to a dead end. This image shows at the top the results of searching in the search bar, and then below that the result of clicking on the results.
I have reentered a (partial) list of texts and tunes in "Shaping Sanctuary" (the hymnal portion of the work runs from page 270 to page 369, so I have a ways to go and still haven't attached any authorities or anything). But I'm concerned about why it disappeared all except the search results the way it did. For the moment it's back in My Hymnals, and doesn't sport a "Currently unavailable" tag.